ArcaPay is a financial technology (“fintech”) company that specialises in cross-border payment, foreign exchange and currency risk management solutions for business. We have regulated entities in Lithuania and the United Kingdom. We are searching for our first Human Resources (“HR”) Manager to help us grow a lively team and maintain the good vibes. Principal duties and responsibilities
- Building the company’s culture
- Own HR related processes.
- Keep our day to day team spirit and productivity level high.
- Plan and arrange company events.
- Contribute to the positive atmosphere in the workplace.
- Simply help us be a great company to work at :)
- Own the full process of recruitment from sourcing, screening and interviewing to negotiating and signing the candidates.
- Coordinate preparation and publishing of job ads for open roles together with relevant team managers.
- Run hiring process in Lithuania and other Central & Eastern Europe countries.
- Contribute to the wider recruiting and employer branding strategy.
- Performance management & retention
- Conduct periodic performance reviews.
- Run employee satisfaction surveys.
- Ensure that our team members have opportunities to advance in their field of expertise.
- Coordinate continual professional development (CPD) plans.
- Implement a career progression and remuneration system.
- Develop succession plans.
- At least 1 year of experience in an HR related role.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Strong high school maturity examination results.
- Fluency in Lithuanian & English. Any other language would be an advantage.
- Positive attitude towards life and eagerness to make things happen.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Knowledge of the Lithuanian Labour Code and its practical application would be advantageous.
- A sense of humour always helps.
- Freedom to act, contribute to the company’s culture and own HR processes.
- Opportunity to work with international teams and different cultures.
- Work in a dynamic team in a modern financial technology company.
- Remuneration based on the candidate’s experience (1500-2500 EUR/month gross).
- An opportunity to work from the company’s offices in Vilnius, Kaunas or remotely.
- Further career progression opportunities.