ArcaPay is a financial technology (“fintech”) company that specialises in cross-border payment, foreign exchange and currency risk management solutions for businesses from EU countries and the UK. The company has regulated entities in the UK and Lithuania. We are looking for a motivated AML & KYC Intern to join our team remotely or in Vilnius
, Lithuania. Principal duties and responsibilities
- Assist in on-boarding of business and private clients. This includes:
- Preparation and analysis of applicant KYC profiles in accordance with regulations;
- Client risk assessment based on data analysis;
- Filing and archiving of confidential documents;
- Sanctions, PEP and adverse media screening.
- Conducting periodic and ad-hoc enhanced customer due diligence checks.
- Assist in transaction monitoring from the AML/CTF perspective.
- Supporting senior Compliance and AML colleagues in a wide range of tasks.
- Supporting senior Compliance colleagues in the preparation of periodic management reports.
- Simply help us be a great company to work at :)
- An interest in in the AML/Compliance area.
- Good command of Lithuanian and English languages (written and verbal).
- University degree in law, finance, economics, business or a related discipline would be advantageous though not necessary.
- Willingness to learn, improve and advance your career.
- A sense of humour always helps.
- Remuneration based on the candidate’s potential and experience (850-1000 EUR/month gross).
- Work in a fintech that has no appetite for clients from high-risk industries (crypto, gambling, etc.) or countries.
- AML/KYC and GDPR related trainings.
- A great place for professional growth and future career opportunities.
- An environment to unleash your creativity and leadership skills.
- Flexible working arrangement allowing to manage work with studies.
- A dynamic work culture and the possibility to work fully or partially remotely (we have the office in Vilnius).
- Work with a close leadership team of experienced professionals.
- Friendly company culture.
This internship will provide valuable experience in the financial services industry and the opportunity to work with a dynamic team of professionals. Please send your CV in English to apply for this opportunity.