Strictly necessary cookies
- PHPSESSID - This cookie is native to PHP applications. The cookie stores and identifies a user's unique session ID to manage user sessions on the website. The cookie is a session cookie and will be deleted when all the browser windows are closed.
- __cflb - This cookie is set by the provider Cloudflare. This cookie allows Cloudflare to return an end user to the same customer origin for a specific period of time configured by the customer. This allows the end user to have a seamless experience.
- __cf_bm - Cloudflare's bot products identify and mitigate automated traffic to protect the website from bad bots. Cloudflare places the cookie on end-user devices that access customer sites protected by Bot Management or Bot Fight Mode. The cookie is necessary for these bot solutions to function properly.
- cf_ob_info - This cookie provides CloudFlare information on The HTTP Status Code returned by the origin web server, The Ray ID of the original failed request, The data center serving the traffic.
- cf_use_ob - This cookie informs Cloudflare to fetch the requested resource from the Always Online cache on the designated port.
- _grecaptcha - This cookie used by Google recaptcha. It's used for risk analysis in spam protection.
- TawkConnectionTime - Tawk.to, a live chat functionality, sets this cookie. For improved service, this cookie helps remember users so that previous chats can be linked together.
- twk_idm_key - Tawk.to set this cookie to allow the website to recognise the visitor in order to optimize the chat-box functionality.
- twk_uuid_* - Tawk.to set this cookie for each user for unique user distinction.
- __utmc - Google Analytics sets this cookie to enable interoperability with urchin.js, an older version of Google Analytics and is used in conjunction with the __utmb cookie to determine new sessions/visits. It is deleted when the user closes the browser.
- __utmz - Google Analytics sets this cookie to store the traffic source or campaign by which the visitor reached the site.
- _ga - Google Analytics sets this cookie to calculate visitor, session and campaign data and track site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognise unique visitors.
- _ga_* - Google Analytics sets this cookie to store and count page views.
- _gid - Google Analytics sets this cookie to store information on how visitors use a website while also creating an analytics report of the website's performance. Some of the collected data includes the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.
- _gat_UA-* - Google Analytics sets this cookie for user behaviour tracking.
- _gat_gtag_UA_* - Google Analytics sets this cookie to store a unique user ID.
- _gcl_au - Google Tag Manager sets the cookie to experiment advertisement efficiency of websites using their services.
- _fbp - Facebook sets this cookie to display advertisements when either on Facebook or on a digital platform powered by Facebook advertising after visiting the website.
- _hjSessionUser_* - Hotjar sets this cookie to ensure data from subsequent visits to the same site is attributed to the same user ID, which persists in the Hotjar User ID, which is unique to that site.
- _hjFirstSeen - Hotjar sets this cookie to identify a new user's first session. It stores the true/false value, indicating whether it was the first time Hotjar saw this user.
- _hjSession_* - Hotjar sets this cookie to ensure data from subsequent visits to the same site is attributed to the same user ID, which persists in the Hotjar User ID, which is unique to that site.
- _hjAbsoluteSessionInProgress - Hotjar sets this cookie to detect a user's first pageview session, which is a True/False flag set by the cookie.
- li_gc - Linkedin set this cookie for storing visitor's consent regarding using cookies for non-essential purposes.
- ln_or - Linkedin sets this cookie to registers statistical data on users' behaviour on the website for internal analytics.
- AnalyticsSyncHistory - Linkedin set this cookie to store information about the time a sync took place with the lms_analytics cookie.
- test_cookie - doubleclick.net sets this cookie to determine if the user's browser supports cookies.
- li_sugr - LinkedIn sets this cookie to collect user behaviour data to optimise the website and make advertisements on the website more relevant.
- bcookie - LinkedIn sets this cookie from LinkedIn share buttons and ad tags to recognize browser IDs.
- lidc - LinkedIn sets the lidc cookie to facilitate data center selection.
- UserMatchHistory - LinkedIn sets this cookie for LinkedIn Ads ID syncing.
- bscookie - LinkedIn sets this cookie to store performed actions on the website.
- _lfa - This cookie is set by the provider Leadfeeder to identify the IP address of devices visiting the website, in order to retarget multiple users routing from the same IP address.