ArcaPay is a financial technology (“fintech”) company that specialises in cross-border payment, foreign exchange, and currency risk management solutions for businesses from EU countries. The company has regulated entities in the UK and Lithuania. We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Business Development Manager in B2B Sales
to join our team in Lithuania and target the local market. Principal duties and responsibilities
- Active sales of financial services - currency exchange and international payments and currency risk management solutions - to medium and large sized companies in Lithuania and/or other Central and Eastern Europe countries.
- Engaging with clients, prospects and referral sources through proactive outreach (calls, meetings, events, membership in business organisations).
- Building a pipeline of business through proactive identification of potential new clients.
- Working with existing client portfolio to identify new business opportunities.
- Assisting prospective clients with onboarding process.
- Relationship maintenance with clients to understand their business requirements.
- Contribution to the development of new products and improvement of existing ones.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in business to business (B2B) financial services sales.
- University degree in finance, economics, business administration, marketing, or another business-related discipline.
- Ability to identify opportunities through understanding of business models and financial data analysis.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Native speaker of Lithuanian. Good command of verbal and written English or any other foreign language would be an advantage.
- Willingness to learn and improve as a professional.
- A sense of humour always helps.
- Monthly remuneration: 1,500-4,000 EUR gross, which includes fixed salary and unlimited performance linked bonuses.
- Work in a fintech that has no appetite for clients from high-risk industries (crypto, gambling, etc.) or countries.
- Internal and external training.
- Option to work remotely and with flexible working arrangements.
- Friendly company culture.
- Further career progression opportunities.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV in English to [email protected]