ArcaPay is a financial technology (“fintech”) company that specialises in cross-border payment, foreign exchange, and currency risk management solutions for businesses from EU countries. The company has regulated entities in the UK and Lithuania. We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Business Development Manager in B2B Sales
to join our team in Lithuania and drive sales growth by identifying and developing new business opportunities in local and international markets. Principal duties and responsibilities
- Active sales of financial services - currency exchange and international payments and currency risk management solutions - to medium and large sized companies in Lithuania and/or other Central, Eastern Europe and Scandinavian countries.
- Engage with clients, prospects and referral sources through proactive outreach (calls, meetings, events, membership in business organizations).
- Attend industry events and conferences to stay up-to-date on market trends and identify new business opportunities.
- Conduct market research of new markets and identify potential clients that would benefit from our solutions.
- Assist prospective clients with on-boarding process.
- Work and maintain existing business relationships with clients to ensure our services fit and identify new business opportunities.
- Contribute to the development of new products and improvement of existing ones.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in business to business (B2B) sales, preferably in the financial services field.
- University degree in Finance, Economics, Business administration, Marketing, or another business-related discipline.
- Ability to identify opportunities through understanding of business models and financial data analysis.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with clients at all levels.
- Native speaker of Lithuanian. Good command of verbal and written English or any other foreign language would be an advantage.
- Willingness to learn and improve as a professional.
- A sense of humour always helps.
- Monthly remuneration: 2,000-4,000 EUR gross, which includes fixed salary and unlimited performance linked bonuses.
- Work in a FinTech that has no appetite for clients from high-risk industries (crypto, gambling, etc.) or countries.
- Internal and external training.
- Ability to work remotely (Vilnius, Kaunas, Klaipeda) and with flexible working arrangements.
- Friendly and engaging company culture.
- Further career growth opportunities.
If you are an experienced B2B sales professional with a passion for FinTech and a desire to drive business growth, we are looking forward to talk with you over the coffee or virtually and discuss potential synergy points. Please send your CV in English to apply for this opportunity.