ArcaPay is a financial technology (“fintech”) company that specialises in cross-border payment, foreign exchange and currency risk management solutions for businesses. It has offices in Vilnius, Lithuania, and London, United Kingdom. We are searching for a customer support
intern in Vilnius. Principal duties and responsibilities
- Responding to client inquiries via phone, email, and chat in a timely and professional manner.
- Providing accurate and helpful information to clients regarding our products and services.
- Resolving client issues and escalating them to the appropriate team members when necessary.
- Keeping accurate records of all client interactions and issues Identifying areas for improvement.
- Currently pursuing a degree in finance, business, or a related field.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong high school maturity examination results.
- Good command of verbal and written English.
- Desired qualities: numeracy, attention to detail, strong communication skills.
- Prior experience in the financial services industry would be advantageous.
- A sense of humour always helps.
- Remuneration based on the candidate’s potential and experience (850- 1000 EUR/month gross).
- Work in a dynamic team in a modern financial technology company.
- Option to manage working hours with studies.
- An opportunity to work from the company’s office in Vilnius and remotely.
- Substantial responsibility from the early beginning.
- Further career progression opportunities.
- Excellent record covering financial and technology sectors on your CV.
This internship will provide valuable experience in the financial services industry and the opportunity to work with a dynamic team of professionals. Please send your CV in English to apply for this opportunity.