ArcaPay is a financial technology ("fintech") company that specialises in cross-border payment, foreign exchange, and currency risk management solutions for businesses from EU countries. The company has regulated entities in the UK and Lithuania. We are looking for an eager to learn Assistant B2B Sales Manager to join our B2B Sales team in Lithuania. Principal duties and responsibilities
- Assisting in active sales of financial services - currency exchange, cross-border payments and currency risk management solutions - to medium and large sized companies in Lithuania and abroad
- Engaging with potential clients, prospects through proactive outreach. (calls, emails, LinkedIn).
- Identification of potential new clients.
- Assisting senior colleagues with a range of ad-hoc tasks and challenges.
- Contributing to the development of new products and improvement of existing ones.
- University degree in finance, economics, business administration, marketing, or another business-related discipline. Last year students are welcome to apply as well.
- Any prior sales experience is a great advantage.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Native speaker of Lithuanian. Good command of verbal and written English. Any other foreign language would be an advantage.
- Willingness to learn and improve as a professional.
- A sense of humour always helps.
- Monthly remuneration: 1,000 - 1,300 EUR gross
- Internal and external training.
- Option to work remotely and with flexible working arrangements.
- Friendly company culture.
- Further career progression opportunities.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV in English to [email protected]