ArcaPay is a financial technology (“fintech”) company that specialises in cross-border payment, foreign exchange and currency risk management solutions for businesses from EU countries and UK. The company has regulated entities in the UK and Lithuania. We are looking for a motivated Junior KYC & AML Analyst to join our team remotely or in Vilnius
, Lithuania.Principal duties and responsibilities
- On-boarding of business and private clients. This includes:
- Preparation and analysis of applicant KYC profiles in accordance with regulations;
- Client risk assessment based on data analysis;
- Filing and archiving of confidential documents;
- Sanctions, PEP and adverse media screening.
- Conducting periodic and ad-hoc enhanced customer due diligence checks.
- Transaction monitoring from the AML/CTF perspective.
- Supporting senior Compliance colleagues in a wide range of tasks (e.g. with regulatory reporting).
- Preparation of periodic management reports.
- At least 6 months of experience in the AML/Compliance area in a financial institution or regulatory body.
- Good command of Lithuanian and English languages (written and verbal).
- University degree in law, finance, economics, business or a related discipline would be advantageous though not necessary.
- Willingness to learn, improve and advance your career.
- A sense of humour always helps.
- Work in a fintech that has no appetite for clients from high-risk industries (crypto, gambling, etc.) or countries.
- Renumeration: 1,000-1,300 EUR gross based on your competencies and experience.
- Sponsorship of professional certifications such as CAMS or International Compliance Association.
- A great place for professional growth and future career opportunities.
- Flexible working arrangement allowing to manage work with studies.
- Option to work remotely.
- Work with a close leadership team of experienced professionals.
- Friendly company culture.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV in English to [email protected]